Saturday, October 18, 2014

Update from Sue

Sue e-mailed me this update for posting here:

"Rose and Shirley will get back from  Sedona tonight.  I've talked  with Pete and Janet with ou Saturday morning call.  I'll get out here this Friday, the  24th.   Remember,  23rd is Rose's birthday.  I was hoping to be home for that, but they want me to have some more therapy.  I don't mind, and I have good treatment both places.

Rose was hiking around Sedona in the mountains and lost her cell phone. Someone found it and texted Chris who texted Shirley who was with Rose.  Rose's new iPhone 6 was in a fine case (my birthday gift to her), and it contained her driver's license and credit card so she was quite thankful to get it back.  Without identification, she would have had a hard time getting on a flight home.

Linda has been here every day now for a week.   I've had lots of therapy.   Chris and Scott  were both disgusted with the St. Louis Cardinals.  But, hey, we're all Royals fans now!

More Later.

No comments: