Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Routine

Just waiting for the BJC nurse to come and dress the wound on my arm and for my helper to arrive to assist me with my dressing, shower, physical therapy, and lunch.  Rose had her guitar lesson yesterday,  and I believe Shirley is going to grocery shop tomorrow.  I have been  staying inside.   It is COLD here.  Pete, no one has been to the Apple store this week.  Rose and I did meet Sabrina and Dave to go the Abbott gravesite on Sunday.  Margaret's tombstone had been installed recently.  It was cold then too, so I just stayed in the car.  Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery is a beautiful place.

Had to take a break.  My helper, Marnette, arrived and and helped me.   Still waiting for the nurse.  Rose dresses the arm every other day, and she does a good job.  I have done the exercycycle 20 minutes for quite some time and have added quite a few other other "struggles" but have managed to do them on a daily basis.


No comments: