Sunday, November 02, 2014

Sunday Morning

The frost  is definitely on the pumpkin this morning.  Probably more so than the the last two mornings.   We're not sure what time it is around the house. Rose is going around adjusting our clocks to the right time and it will take us a few days to adjust to the change.

Pete and Janet called yesterday with their Saturday call.  I think they are more up to date with face book than I am.  I just can't get the hang of it.  Rose got her hair cut on Friday. She just couldn't  stand her hair another day. Through the Family Gazette is how we keep track of our hair cuts.  We usually have them at the same time but this time her hair grew faster.  We have the same hair dresser.

I've been trying very hard to do all my exercises as much as I can.  The physical therapist came and showed me in detail lots of suggestions on Thursday.  She will be back on Tuesday.


No comments: