Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Update

Again, this is Rose, posting for Sue who is having trouble opening The Gazette on her computer:

"Merry Christmas, Everyone  We opened our gifts last night and slept in this morning.  I don't have therapy today, Christmas Day, but will tomorrow.  Rose still practices the guitar every day but has cut back her lessons to one per month..  Shelly has been sick with the flu all week.  I haven't yet heard how she is today.  I'm sure Scott and Beth and the boys are up since they are an hour ahead.

It's a bright sunshiny day here so I'm sure the blue lights, solar-powered, will glow tonight.  We're to have more company tomorrow, friends of Shirley's, who will stay until Sunday.

Marnett came as usual yesterday and took me to therapy.  She brought some really thoughtful gifts for us three old ladies.  She  found a lap desk for my laptop computer, a miniature well pump for Shirley's sand tray collection, and a blanket throw for Rose as Rose is always cold.

Marnett has three children but always seems to come through for us when we need her.  She is quite a love.    

No comments: