Friday, December 12, 2014

First Day of Out-patient Physical Therapy for Assessment

I had physical therapy and the initial evaluation this afternoon.  I will go for regular sessions three times a week, and after ten sessions, the therapist will send another evaluation to my physician.  If he  decides I am progressing at that point, therapy will continue.  I have had therapy before but this therapist, who had previously worked at Barnes, didn't have access to earlier records.  I  have a lot  more exercises the therapist has assigned me to begin at home besides keeping up the ones I am already doing.  He had me set some goals.   He really has a nice sense of humor.

While I was at the evaluation, Rose and Shirley had an appointment at the Apple Store.  First time (I think) Rose was at the Apple Store this week (I'm not sure of that), and Shirley went with  her.  Chris took me to dinner one night this week to HiLander where we usually go because I love crab cakes.  Rose and Shirley and I actually had crab cakes tonight at home!

Shirley,  Rose, and I are all on our computers (they are playing scrabble while I  am working on this post).  They got back from their appointments before Marnette  and I got back from therapy.  We picked one of Marnette's kids up from school on time.  She's a  good  mother--and timely.

Rose is feeling like she should practice on her guitar more than she does.   Her teacher agrees.  The Apple Teachers all know her well.

Bed time.

No comments: