Wednesday, December 31, 2014

More news 12/31/14

I went to therapy and am back already.  Marnett took me and waited patiently for an hour.  The therapists don't know whether to call me Martha or Sue so one of them ask me which I preferred.  I explained that as a small child my family called me Sue but when I started school my name was really Martha Sue and I've called both ever since.  I'm also answering to Martha and Sue and Mom and Granny and Aunt Sue.  I almost forgot Sis. That too.

Chris called and invited me out for a brisket dinner, and he will pick me up around five.  I'm sure he's not the one cooking it.  Then I found out we're getting Brayden tomorrow and he will to stay until Sunday.  Arrangements for travel have been made but I'm not sure what they are now.   Jalen probably has to work.   I also don't know what Scott and Beth are doing for the holiday.  Brayden wants to spend one night with Chris and Shelly.

I probably won't post again this year.  It might a 2015 update before I have anything else to say.

No comments: