Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Year''s Eve

New Year's Eve and it's cold outside.  I haven't been out but I am going to therapy this afternoon. Marnett  is going to come pretty soon to assist me with showering and doing the exer-cycle.  Rose just got up and  put the coffee on to perk.  Besides going to therapy on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I'm still riding the bike 20 minutes a day and other exercises here at home.  I don't think we have any plans the evening, and I don't know what Rose and Shirley have going for the rest of the  day.

It was so nice hearing from Linda.  Marnett has three school-age children, and her husband loves to fish.  Marnett and I decided we could also work out something her family would all enjoy and I could afford for a trip to the lake.  There would  be six of us, so transportation is a question.

I haven't been to the lake house sine July 23, and I'm really eager to get down there.  Does anyone want to go-even for a day or just  over night?  Linda, I want you to make me some of the FamousBarr French Soup when we do go..


No comments: