Saturday, December 06, 2014

Quiet Saturday

Waiting for Pete and Janet's Saturday morning call and  have already had coffee and breakfast. Rose is on her way to  the  grocery store for several items we need.

Rose gave a talk last night for her Jungian Group.  She was nervous about it but I'm sure it went well.  She is usually the photographer at our events, but got someone else to take her picture when she was leaving the house.  I hope I can get her to post it. By the way, Pete and Janet have called.  All is well in Idaho.

I thought Goldman and his family were coming over this afternoon to help us put up the Christmas tree but it's next Saturday, not today.

My sons are at a Mizzou football game in Atlanta.  I'm not sure what time it  starts and don't  care for football, but I may be watching to see if I see them.

No comments: