Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Update

Sue e-mailed me this update for posting:

"After a really bad day on Thursday, I've had two much better days today and yesterday.  I suffered from insomnia last night and don't think I ever really did go soundly to sleep.  I have recovered my sense of humor and have been able  to do a lot of the exercises that the new therapist assigned.  I've been able  to walk with a walker but when I went for my initial therapy they had not told me to bring mine.  I think there will be more evaluation on Monday when I  do bring mine.

Mark Goldman and Joy came over this afternoon and helped us put up the Christmas tree.   It is beautiful.  I thought they were bringing the kids with them and was disappointed when they did not.

Rose and Shirley have dinner ready so  I'm going to going to sign off now

No comments: