Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snow But Not Much

I'm sitting here this afternoon with a bit of snow, but sunshine too.  Amanda, my helper today,  and I are visiting and getting acquainted.  Rose and Shirley are with clients.

Even with a bit of snow, I think Scott, Beth and the boys will make it over from Louisville
for our birthdays and Christmas celebrations.  Jalen's 17th birthday is December 23, and Brayden's 12th is February 12.  We plan to celebrate both this weekend.

I'm still riding the exercise bicycle along with other exercises at home besides going to the physical therapy gym three times a week. The therapists asked me last time if I wrote in my blog about them.  I told them yes.  The place is just north of us about a 1/2 mile, very convenient.  The staff is lovely and most helpful.

No comments: