Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Therapy and Weekend (late publishing)

Our company left last night and texted Shirley when they arrived home safely.  It was a very short stay but a very nice one.  The five of us had dinner at a place called Brios'.  Shirley had made reservations and had specified which table we wanted.  We wanted a private room but it wasn't available so she settled for a corner table. It was also taken!  We waited just a few minutes and got that table and had a wonderful meal.  We then came back to the house and visited.  The visit was just too short.

I had therapy and also did the exercycle.  I had a lovely email from Linda Orso and am  hoping she and I (or someone else and I) can get to the lake house very soon.

I  did 800 plus steps per the fit bit today. I had some assistance from the therapist.

No comments: