Monday, January 26, 2015

More I forgot to post

Brayden had a basket ball game on Saturday in which he scored two baskets. Scott and Beth had to get up early on their day off to get him to a 8;30 AM game, but I'm  sure they sure to get him there on time.

I had physical therapy again today.  The head therapist worked with me and was very encouraging. He pointed out things I could do today that  I couldn't do my first time there and  encouraged  me to keep on striving. I go back on Wednesday.

Jalen and Brayden (with much help from Beth) made me a calendar for Christmas and I use it to keep track  of  my appointments.  I'm having my haircut tomorrow, and  the hairdresser comes here. I met Linda through her.  She  also does Rose and Shirley's hair.  Marnett has met her and will  be here tomorrow.


No comments: