Monday, January 19, 2015

Not Really Any News. Another Quiet Sunday.

Spring seems to be finally getting here.  It's been a long time coming. Chris and Linda and I are going down to the lake on Friday until Sunday and I'm really looking forward to that.  If anyone else can go anytime the following week, I'd like to go too. - -or that weekend-.  Just let me know.

I had three sessions of therapy and will have three more this week.  The house across the street has been on the market for a long time and it looks like it has perhaps sold.  We're not sure.  There's never any lights on since the for sale sign went up, but today there's been a van in front.

I'm having dinner with Chris and Shelly tonight.   No more news about Stephanie.  Brayden's basketball team won yesterday.  Scott didn't take his camera so he didn't send any pictures for us to post.

[Posted Monday afternoon]

No comments: