Thursday, January 29, 2015

Not really any news but wanted to brag a bit

We're praying for Stef and hope the results we hear next week are favorable.

I  heard from Ron and Georgia Reinhardt today.  For those of those who may not know,  Brick was his boss at GMAC and my boss after  Brick died in that accident (which has now been over thirty years ago).  Ron and Georgia now live here in St. Louis and Florida.

The bragging I wanted to do was about Brayden.  He won the Geography Contest for the whole school.  This includes sixth, seventh, and eighth grades.   He's in sixth grade.  I asked Scott if any student had done so but he did't know.  I also asked him if Brayden would care if I put this in the Gazette.  Scott doesn't think he even reads it "so go ahead."  Brayden will go to a Kentucky State Contest in the next few months but Scott wasn't sure when that would be.

I am finally learning some about Facebook with Rose's help, but am more used to Email.
I.E. Marthaboaz@aol.com  or marthaboaz@gmail.com  Again, from the very beginning of my having a cell, the number is 314-452-3685.

I have therapy again tomorrow.  I'll wear my new Fit Bit.  Marnett doesn't think it's registers right.
  We're getting neighbors across the street.  I can see house from where I ride  the exercise bicycle in the mornings.  The For Sale Sign is gone and there's been  activity,  In the backyard here, the  squirrels eat the birdseed we leave out and also leave a nasty mess around, but they're hungry too and we feel sorry for them.

No comments: