Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Update

Sue e-mailed me this update earlier today:

"I don't really have much to write about but I do enjoy keeping the Gazette up to date.  Chris and I had dinner at Apple Bees last night.  He and Shelly get to take Brayden on a ski trip Colorado when Brayden is on spring break,  Rose and Shirley and I are jealous.  We would rather keep him.

Just as I was getting on the exercyle this morning, Donald called.   He said he had called before but got no answer.  After I  looked at my call log, I saw I had just  missed his call.   We had a pleasant conversation.  I' m hoping to see him and his family this summer.

There's a crew of young men doing the spring clean up in the yard. One group pulled the all the annuals last summer, and  Shirley is sure it's not the same bunch, but she's watching  them very carefully.  Rose is in session.  I had a gift  certificate for a  pedicure  but didn't  know I needed an appointment. Now Marnett and I have to go back to Chesterfield Mall tomorrow.

No comments: