Sunday, April 05, 2015

Happy Easter To Everyone


We don't have any plans that I know of except for a fine dinner.   Chris and Shelly and Brayden are in Colorado (Copper Mountain) on a ski-snowboard trip.  Chris and Brayden stopped by here Friday evening so we got  to see them briefly.  Brayden is on Spring break and was eager to get to Chris and Shelly's and see the new puppy. We ordered pizza and he commented that was the first time he had ever seen me eat pizza.  Chris agreed with him about my eating pizza.  I liked it.

Marnett isn't coming today but tomorrow both the helpers will come.  Marnett has really worked out very well and I'm  hoping to find someone as effencient as she is for lake time. I want to spend some time down there and find someone to stain the deck.  My lake exer-cycle  bike isn't working, and I need someone to take a look at it.  The boat and wave runner need de-winterize.

It's chilly this morning - 34 degrees.  Probably a lot colder on Copper Mountain.  The Cardinals versus the Cubs start the baseball season today in Chicago.  Scott told me the  game won't be on TV here.  I don't know why not.

I'm not good on Facebook (better at AOL) will try to catch up and learn.


No comments: