Saturday, July 16, 2016

Day 11

Moon over the Duomo in Piazza del Duomo last night. Bray was hungry for McDonnell's, so he and I walked to one around 11:00 pm. He already knows his way around this city. He did not need the map. I was lost. The kid notices everything!

This photo of The David is of the copy in the Piazza Delia Signoria. Yesterday while in the long line to get in to the Academia to see the original, Brayden said, "We already saw that one in the piazza. Let's not wait." Jalen was also tired of waiting. I told them they could go on, but I was staying, that it was worth the effort. They both stayed with me. Later they both said it was worth the effort. They both know a lot about some Renaissance art and are seeing things they are familiar with. The third photo is my latte and goodie on this day 11.

I left the guys sleeping this morning.

No comments: