Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hi everyone - Aunt Rose added us to the list of contributors and I typed up a great segment last night but for some reason I got kicked out and lost the post. I'll try again...

John and I are moved in to our new house in KC and absolutely love it here! We have everything unpacked and just have odds and ends and decorations left. I gave John a punch list of things to do (tasks I can't do by myself) so hopefully he will have it done by this time next year! He didn't get much done yesterday since he was "sick" from our New Year's festivities with some old college friends. Today was Ellie's first day at her new school and she was a little shy at first and when I went to pick her up at 5:30pm she was crying. Her teacher said she saw another girl leave and thought it was her time to go too! Hopefully tomorrow will be better for Miss Ellie.

John is working from home this week then will return to STL M-TH and will be home on Fridays. I started working from home permanently today and spent most of the time on the phone with our help desk to get my wireless connection hooked up. It finally started working then shortly lost connection. Try again tomorrow.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: