Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BULLETIN: Margaret fell this morning about 4 A.M. and broke her foot. She is scheduled for surgery sometime later today and is being admitted to Barnes West. Stef and Dan were picking Sabrina up from work just now because she didn't have her car today. Catrina was already there as I'm sure Norman was. Margaret had just finished her radiation treatments last week and was hoping she wouldn't be feeling so tired and sleepy all the time. I'll update more as we get more information.


Goldman and I took Jalen and Brayden halfway to Louisville on Sunday to meet Scott and leave the boys with him. It is sure quiet around here.

We've had lots of compliments on the pictures of the improvements the boys did on the lakehouse. Joe thinks we should rename the place 'the furlined'. Sabrina loved it and wanted to kniw whose idea it was and I had to admit it was Doug's. My harem consists of a bunch of hardworkers.

I'll post more on Margaret when I hear more.

No comments: