Friday, June 27, 2008

Joe sent a short update on his girls. Beth is getting her MBA on July 25. Lydia and Lisa leave for Costa Rica on July 3. That was the extent of his bragging. I sat in front seat the day of our Turnbo Tour and also don't hear well so I'm having to drag any further information out of Joe. He's online but not answering my IM's. I think Lisa and Lydia will be going to Costa Rico for their tenth year.

Brayden and Jalen are home with their Dad now and Scott says they have hardly talked about us. Every day is a new world. Tomorrow is Brayden's baseball award banquet. Of course he gets an award. One of them had practice at 8 this morning and the other one has it at 8 tomorrow. Jalen has his All Star Game on the 4th of July so they can't come to the lake for the weekend. Doug always has a big fireworks display and it's become an annual event. Jalen has even made a seating chart for the adults. It's the dads who should get the awards for their devotion to the game of baseball along with the kids..

It's girls' weekend at the lake and I don't feel just good so didn't go. I am sure I would have cramped their style. They promised a group framed picture to hang in the stairwell. Rose and Shirley and I are going to a luau tomorrow evening. We have decided to go disguised as three old ladies somewhere in our sixties.

Rose has gone to a retreat this afternoon somewhere in Illinois. Shirley and I are watching the White Sox beat the Cubs.

Jana and Sandi, the blog is ready for updates and pictures. Today Margaret and Norm were getting the camper to take down to the Valley. Sounds like she's getting around pretty well.

We need updates from everyone!!!!

No comments: