Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Wanted to wish Stephanie a Happy Fiftieth Birthday. The birthday is today though we celebrated it last Saturday. Catrina and Robbie hosted the party and the whole Abbott clan was there except for Sabrina and Dave and the boys who were at a basketball tournament and Erica who was away at school. Those kids have all grown up so and were wonderful to be around. Hope to see more of all of them in the near future.

Norman called me on Sunday just to see if I had a good time. Of course, Norman, I had a great time. You could call me more often too! I've not been feeling very well the last couple days but I'm good today. I've scheduled yoga for Thursday, and trying to get an acupuncture session and a healing touch session for the next couple days.

Leslie and Sam (King) came by last week on their way to New Jersey to see Chase. Rose has pictures to post of their visit and also of Saturday's party. She knows I refer to her dog as that "damned" dog and raises her eyebrows and looks at me when she mentions him. Uncle Joe has a "damned" dog, too. Chris and Shelly have three of them.

Joe and Pete leave for their fishing trip next Tuesday. They will come back here for a couple days on their return trip. Joe is driving up from Springfield and flying out of St. Louis. I think their return trip to St. Louis is on the 19th.

Shelly's birthday is the 11th. Happy Birthday! She and Chris and I plan to go out to dinner on Thursday to celebrate the occasion.

1 comment:

Martha Sue said...

Lizzie did not learn that "damneddog" was two words until she was five years old. She was talking like her pepaw.

Brayden once asked his dad if Granny hates cats too.