Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I just called Margaret and she told me that Norman did not get out yesterday. It was because he had to have a cardiogram and the doctor who ordered it was late getting there and the facility for doing this procedure closed at four in the afternoon. Margaret sounded good when I talked to her and said Norm was raring to leave there so he must be feeling good. She didn't mention being in a lot of pain or having slept badly. She had to have been very tired from the exhaustion of the past few days.
Goldman made bacon and French toast for breakfast. I got up very early but I went to bed very early and I was 'fru sleepin' as one of the kids used to say. Actually, every clock in the house had a different time set so I wasn't sure what time it was when I did get up. I've talked to Rose and Margaret this morning. Rose had talked to Dr. Hogan's nurse who cut back on one of my medicines because it was making me a bit unsteady on my feet. I do plan on going grocery shopping with the boys today. We don't have much else planned, just enjoying the sunshine. There's going to be lots of it today and warm temperature finally.
Bob and Margaret were both born in March, the 27th and the 28th. I don't know Catrina and Robbie's address but Margaret probably has someone pick their mail up or has it forwarded. Their address is #4 Peg Elaine Court, St. Peters, MO 63376. I don't know how old she's going to be but she probably wouldn't want that posted anyway.
I haven't seen any of the neighbors yet. Some live here full time. We saw one boat yesterday. Mad Dog suggested we have duck for dinner. Lots of them have been out. He and Goldman aren't fishermen. Doug is.

No comments: