Monday, March 15, 2010

I wanted to finish my post from this morning. The Abbotts are fine. They were at Quest Diagnostics where Norm was having some blood work done. Margaret had forgotten her phone and wasn't answering Norm's when she saw it was me. I called Sabrina who assured me they were okay and had them call me. Norm was really happy to get out of the hospital but is still in quite a bit of pain with his back. Sabrina did say they had a pretty good weekend. Margaret can put 25% of weight on her bad ankle now and I believe it will be 100% in about 3 weeks. She has no way to measure that and hasn't been able to see her therapist so isn't sure about all this but assured me it was okay to post updates about her and Norm.

Shirley and Rose got home earlier this afternoon. They're both 'down in their backs'. Rose is with a client right now but they both may be going to their chiropractor whenever they can get an appointment. Ding brought lunch. Shelly had some more orientation today and Ding said she may stop by but she isn't feeling very well.

Scott's girlfriend is on Spring break this week, too. She's going to Louisville Wednesday and is coming here tomorrow and spending the night with us. We hope she has supper with us too. I'm not sure if Brayden and Jalen are on Spring break this week or not. Beth still isn't sure how much she can stay with me at the lakehouse this summer.

I think I forgot to add in here how mad Doug is at Obama. Doug says he has the nerve to want to BAN fishing!! Doug was riled up about it all weekend. My physical therapist is a fisherman and he will probably be stirred up about it when I have therapy Wednesday. Kelly and his boys sound like fishermen , too.

No comments: