Monday, March 22, 2010

No word from the Abbotts this morning so I'm assuming that's good news. Rose and Shirley are still sleeping. I am going to the lake with Goldman today. I type so slowly that I may have another entry to the blog before we leave, but I get the job done. Rose and Shirley are Apple fans and would love for me to get an Apple computer. I keep insisting that this old one suffices but sometimes I am tempted. Who among upi readers have Apples? My email address is marthaboaz@aol.com and my cell phone number is 314--452-4685. I need some reader advice. There is an employee at the Apple store who only has damaged hands and still is a geek of sorts. He is the one I want to talk with and possibly take lessons from. I still practice my ASDF HJKL; and have all the keys memorized after years of typing. Then I went to accounting and skip tracing so left most typing behind.
Rose is up now. We're hoping the Abbotts got a good night of rest. I don't want to call out there lest they might be still sleeping. Goldman and I plan on leaving this morning and I have therapy Wednesday at 12:30, so we may come back Wednesday morning. I'm taking my computer and in case my cell doesn't work down there the number is 573-365-2106. I'm excited about going there. It will be the first time this year and the weather is supposed to be nice, especially tomorrow. I'll keep the news up best that I can. We hope Lisa and Lydia have a great time in the Big Apple.

No comments: