Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Friday morning and I'm getting ready to get ready to go to the lake. Scott called earlier this morning to tell me my Kentucky Derby horse pick that I had chosen had scratched so Rose and I had to pick a different one. Brayden thought that if we placed a bet on every horse then we'd be sure to win. Scott wouldn't let us do that. Rose and I placed a win, place, or show on the only filly in the race. We placed our bets on the females!
I just talked to Margaret and she and Norm were on their way somewhere. She said she is getting around pretty well and can get up and down their steps. She and Norm were doing less 'doctorin'. She said she is no longer taking physical therapy because her ankle is so much improved.
I've talked IM with brother Joe this morning. He had to get off the computer and go cut the grass before it stormed. People have asked me what caused brother Pete to black out a few weeks ago. I asked him last Saturday. He said he was dehydrated.
I type very slowly but will maybe get all caught up on my emails and the blog when I get back from the lake which will be late Sunday. Scott will still have a long drive ahead of him when he gets to St. Louis. He's used to long days so I guess he doesn't mind.

No comments: