Thursday, April 15, 2010

I want to blog a little this morning to reassure everyone I'm doing fine and to inquire about how Pete's doing this week. I can go back to occupational therapy tomorrow and then to physical therapy, too, after that. Goldman picked me up at the hospital the other evening and when the nurse called him to come get me his only question was "Do I have to help her dress?" The nurse thought he was my son. She of course helped me dress and when I saw it was Goldman I could see his question was valid.

Ding and I are going to the lake this weekend. Goldman told me Mad Dog is going to be down there. I'm going to Louisville on the 21st and back on the 26th. Rose and Shirley are going to a conference in Boulder, CO those same dates. I'm eager to see Brayden and Jalen's baseball games and practices. I'll probably be the loudest Granny in Louisville.

Does everyone have their taxes done? Today is April 15. It's about time for my morning nap. Brother Joe got up before I did this morning. He took Lisa to the airport for a trip to MM country. I asked where is MM country. Military man country - North Carolina. Part of her award. Brother Joe may be ready for his morning nap, too, or he may be working in the yard. It's a beautiful day here. We have the air conditioner on.

No comments: