Wednesday, April 07, 2010

You can see by the previous post that I didn't proof read very well. That post took me a long time though I really wasn't typing the whole time. I haven't had my nap today and I've missed it! The peonies out front are about to bloom and what little grass or should I say lawn we have, is soon going to need cutting.

We need news from Washington and Kansas or, should I just say, that group of Felins/Fellins. Also the Alabama Felins. Any other friends or family are always delightful news. I probably get to be boring news after a while and welcome updates on everyone's happenings.

Ding is due any time so I may have to stop abruptly. I still don't know where we're going for supper. We can always hear him roar up in that little orange car. I don't know what is so special about it but he seems to love it. He just roared up.

No comments: