Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's raining again this morning so I hope Brother Joe uses his rain check soon but I already know it won't be this week.    He had  heart and vascular on Tuesday.  I'm not sure what that entails.  Today he is Dave's guest at a Kiawani luncheon. Dave is a member but seldom gets to go to these luncheons because his teaching conflicts with the scheduled luncheons but now OTC (where he teaches) is on Christmas break.  Today Brother Joe also had a meeting of NAVRE.  When I asked what that was his reply was:  National Association of Railroad Veteran Employees, Inc.   After he emailed me that big long name, he added 'you can see why I call it NAVRE'.

Does anyone know where my kindle might be down here?  Cameron and I have looked in all the possible places.  I can't remember when I last saw it.  I may have taken it home.

No comments: