Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Shirley and Sabrina!

Just waiting until Wednesday when Linda and I head for the lake. I am having my eyes checked one more time in the morning and will probably have to wear glasses, at least part of the time. I have no idea how long it takes to make glasses to fit a prescription and neither does anyone I ask. My appointment is at 9:30 in the morning and I should learn more then. Pete and Janet called with their weekly Saturday morning call. If they didn't check in, I wouldn't know what day it was all week. Rose and Shirley are over at the Apple store right now. The Apple store is one of their favorite places. They are going to Chicago next week for a few days over the holiday. Shirley's birthday is the 25th as is Sabrina's. Happy Birthday to both of you! I talked to my friend Liz this morning. Remember, she and I worked at GMAC together all those years and with Brick, too. GMAC is Ally now and Liz is assigned to the office near Chicago. I am hoping she and her husband Dave will make it to the lake some time. Liz has come for Girls' Weekend in past years.

No comments: