Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day Coming Up

I got up early to the sound of rain and it's coming down pretty good. Sis may not have to return her rain gauge after all though when she called she said it was just sprinkling there. She's still practicing the guitar diligently and taking her lessons and I can tell the difference. She is definitely improving. I'm trying paragraphs again but can't make the computer cooperate. I'm not very good at Facebook either. Send me emails instead marthaboaz@aol.com WOW - This may be a paragraph. Now, as I learned in grade school, I have to make a subject for my paragraph. Linda and I talked last night. Because of the hurricane, she and her family had decided to go to Colorado instead of Florida for their family vacation. Instead, they chose to wait a week and go to Florida. I have the IVIG next week which is overnight in the hospital and I'm fairly certain someone will come down with me that next weekend. Mad Dog and I were watching the Cardinals while Linda and I were talking and so was she, Scott and Brayden will probably arrive late tonight. Groves and Goldman are riding together and will probably leave St. Louis as soon as school is out. I'm not sure what time Beth will get here. She's bringing Phillip, a little friend and playmate. Doug and Suzanne told Mad Dog not to cook for them and their kids but he always cooks enough for bed time snacks. I think I'm making paragraphs and I didn't do anything differently. I don't hear much from Brother Joe lately. He's probably grateful that Missouri got some rain.

No comments: