Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Home Again

I'm back in St. Louis after that great week in Louisville.  Brayden's soccer team lost their game Saturday, but he just likes to play.  He's a real sport's enthusiast.  They have a basketball hoop inside the house that he shoots baskets at when he's not playing baseball or soccer outside.  X-box takes up the rest of his spare time but only after his homework is done.

Rose and Sabrina ran in a 5K Race on Saturday, and Rose won a medal for coming in first in her age group.  Scott's first question was 'Did her age group change because of her birthday last week?'  She didn't say.

Chris and I went to Better Burgers for dinner last night.  I get to pick where we go next time.  Shelly will be here in a little while to take me to a pediatric opthamalogist.  I know I'm a little old for this type doctor but my cataract surgery and prism glasses haven't given me good vision.

I have a chimney sweep coming to the lake house on Saturday morning, so Groves will take me down Friday afternoon.  Linda is in the process of packing and moving.  I hope she will be back with me soon.


No comments: