Sunday, October 14, 2012

UPDATE

After a few days at the lake with Linda, I'm back home and there are eleven guys down at the lake house.  Many of them got there Thursday but they all have to come back to St. Louis today.  We've had Brayden here with us and both he and Scott have to return to Louisville this evening.  I'm going to fly to Louisville Friday for a week.  Rose and Shirley are going to Chicago.

Linda and her daughter and her daughter's fiance' came over to meet Rose and Shirley yesterday.  Linda and her husband have sold their house and found a condo near Linda's mom's place so she's going to be busy for a while until they get settled in.  Rose and Shirley agreed that she is a delightful woman.

Shelly came by on her way to work yesterday and walked around the block with me.  Brother Pete called with his Saturday morning call.  It was cold in Idaho.  I've been trying to do my exercises on a daily basis.  Rose is great encouragement and help.

Brayden just got up but wouldn't play with me or sit on my lap!

No comments: