Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Back to the Lake

I'm back at the lake this morning after a lovely birthday. I heard from all my siblings except Donald but that's probably because he and Vita were en route to Idaho Falls. Linda brought me down and then took me out to dinner at Ruthie D's. She is a true delight. She's a great companion, very helpful, and has become a real friend. We both have our computers set up here at the table, and I'm on mine early this morning.

 It's cloudy and overcast here this morning and I'm hoping it clears up. There's something wrong with the boat. When the guy dewinterized it, he noticed a funny noise. I don't have a trailer so he has to take it out on his trailer to check it out. I consulted Doug and he agreed we should do it. The same guy has winterized it for several years so Doug and I both trust him. It's been raining a lot down here so the boat is still here.  I'm hoping it clears up today and the mechanic finds a minor problem.

 We have to go back to St. Louis on Friday.  Rose just called with her morning daily call. I'll finish this later, hopefully when they come get the boat and fix it.

No comments: