Saturday, April 13, 2013

EVENTS

Just talked to Pete so I knew it was Saturday from his call. Merri and Nancy were both there and Pete had his speaker phone on so the four of us talked. IIt's a little chilly here in Missouri this morning but I guess just plain cold in Idaho. I've been riding the exercycle 20 minutes, doing 30 deep knee bends each day. I've been walking as much and as often as I can every day. Goldman came over and walked with me one evening but it started raining and we didn't walk very far. I'm going to Louisville tomorrow and may not take a handicap hanger. Scott doesn't like to use it and always encourages me to get the exercise. Shelly had a birthday on the 11th. As is my custom, I won't post her age. I think they were going to go to the Cardinal game but Chris had to go to Poplar Bluff and that ruined that evening. I just tried to call Margaret with no answer. I'll keep calling. Rose and Shirley and I are going to Linda and Joe's daughter, Lydia, wedding this afternoon and then to the reception this evening. Tom and Lydia are a wonderful couple and may they have a beautiful life. Linda is my part time companion at the lake and has become a close friend. The two of us will go back for a few days on the 23rd. I did finally talk to Margaret. She was eager to be out of that place and be home. She is getting physical therapy and was setting up in a wheelchair when we talked. I'm flying over to spend several days with Scott and Brayden and Jalen, too, I hope. Scott will drive me back late Friday. Beth will meet him here from Kansas City. This Sunday my flight leaves at 8:30 so I have to be at the airport at 7:30. Goldman and Chris have arranged to take me. It's not far for Goldman but Chris has to arise much earlier and has also volunteered to bring breakfast. I hope he sets his alarm.

No comments: