Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday Morning

Monday morning and I'm the only one up so far. Shirley and Rose have both felt 'wretched' with some bug the past few days so I'm trying to be really quiet. Rose did get the humming bird feeders hung last week, but so far we haven't seen any humming birds.

 Goldman took me for a pedicure Saturday afternoon and talked to Scott while I was having it done. Scott told Goldman he was  glad it was Goldman instead of him.

 Chris and I went to see Margaret Saturday evening and got to see Sabrina, Dave, and Alex too. We then went to JJ's for dinner. Some of old St. Charles is still there but much has changed. Pio's is still there but was crowded.

 I have an appointment today with my primary care physician and Chris is going to take me since Rose feels so wretched. The appointment is just routine. I feel good.

No comments: