Sunday, October 06, 2013

SCOTT AND BETH'S WEDDING

I'll start this post but it may take me a while.  Thanks, Rose, for the pictures you've already posted and I'm sure there will be lots more.  It was a beautiful ceremony day and gathering even though the weather didn't cooperate.  I don't believe my little house had had so many people in it at one time.  Even amidst the rain, the weather cooperated  and they were able to have the ceremony outside.

Beth has a lovely family and I'm sure we'll post more pictures of the day as the others get them to us.  I myself saw people I hadn't seen in years, and we made vows to keep in touch.  Kay Berry and her sons, Todd and Tommy, showed up which made it an extra special day.  Again, we pledged to return being best friends.  She used to live next door at the lake house.  Brother Joe was also there.  Like Rose, Shirley, and me, he had to leave fairly early for the drive home.

No comments: