Thursday, October 17, 2013

Haircut

No Cardinal game today and it was disappointing that they lost yesterday but we have tomorrow to look forward to.  Sis took the Company Car to get it ready for Chris and me to take to Louisville this weekend but I didn't leave the premises yesterday.  Shirley does the grocery shopping at Whole Foods on Wednesday mornings and Rose gets whatever else we need at Schnuck's when we run out.  I don't do much.

When I was back at BJEC, I made some new friends and lots of the people there remembered me.  One of the therapists, Michelle, was especially attentive and I opened my computer yesterday morning to write to her and had a message from her. I responded immediately.  Same thing happened with Kay Berry. my old neighbor from the lake and I also heard from Kay's daughter, Jennifer.  Our hairdresser, Stephanie, who made the house call and I was in dire need of a haircut though Sis though manage to make me look  presentable for a short period, Stephanie is a professional and I appreciate both of them and feel more light headed now after the pro visit.

Chris and I are going to Home Depot this evening to look at washer and dryers and then out to dinner.  Shelly has to work.   We' going to Louisville tomorrow right after he gets off work to watch Brayden play soccer Saturday and whatever else sport the boys might be doing.  I'm wondering if Beth is nervous about her mother in law coming to visit and spend the night.  Don't be, Beth,  I'm harmless.

No comments: