Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Urban Eats

I'm the first one up this morning and don't have a lot of news to post but seems I have been keeping other people busy the last several days.  Rose and I met Sabrina and Bret for brunch on Sunday at a place called Urban Eats where Rose's guitar teacher was playing.  Rose and I are sure that Sabrina had to bribe Bret to get him to come along with us old ladies,  We enjoyed his company, though he didn't say much mostly on his phone.

Yesterday morning the representative from BJC Home Care Services came and will set up therapy sessions for me. I go back to the brain surgeon on Friday.   Meanwhile I'm doing 20 minutes a morning on the exercycle  and what ever else I can.  I am better since the shunt and can definitely feel the difference.

Yesterday afternoon, Shelly took me for a pedicure.  She didn't even get one herself but was in the neighborhood and I had an ingrown toenail.  After the pedicure, we met Chris for dinner at Red Lobster.

Shirley and Rose were quite upset when the Cardinals lost last night but 'it's not over yet'.   There's still tonight.  I think I hear someone stirring upstairs and looks like it's raining outside this morning.


No comments: