Wednesday, January 01, 2014

2014

Happy New Year.  Shirley and Brayden and Rose ushered in 2014, but I didn't last.  I was asleep before midnight.  Beth is picking Brayden up on her way from Kansas City back to Louisville sometime this afternoon and, needless to say, we're reluctant to part with him.

I thought I had hired a helper/companion to spend some time with me at the lake house,  but she is limited in the time she can be away.  I'm still looking for someone that I can afford and can be away for periods of time.  Linda can't come back until sometime in February.

We now have a Home Health Service called 'Martha's Hands' who provides help several days a week for my bathing, lunch, and exercises.  The exercises are most helpful.  This gives me more incentive.  Rose is working more so we need outside support that we can schedule as needed.

No comments: