Saturday, January 04, 2014

Haircuts

 Goldman came over yesterday and helped take down the Christmas decorations.  He and Joy are now officially engaged and are going to get married sometime in July.  They haven't set a date yet, and we all, including her two boys, are eager for the wedding.  The four of them went to Chicago on the train over New Years and had a very enjoyable trip.

Rose is cooking breakfast right now so I'll interrupt my updating.  I've already had to my Saturday talk with the Idaho Felins.  It's much colder here than it is there today.  We have snow on the ground and more predicted.

I'm having trouble finding a companion/helper to assist me.  'Martha's Hand's'  coming here has worked really well, but my companion/helper is not at the lake and isn't 24 hours, nor near.

I stopped updating for my shower.  Our hair dresser came and is in the process of giving all three of us haircuts.  Chris is taking  me to dinner this evening.  I don't know where we're going but he wants to go early because of the prediction of the winter storm.

I'm going next weekend and spending a week in Louisville with Scott and Beth and the boys.  I think Goldman or Chris is going to drive me half way and Scott and/or Beth will meet us.  They've found someone to assist, and I'll have more about that later.

We're still watching an episode of Downton Abbey every evening and aren't going to start the new series until we catch up.  We have several episodes to watch.    Rose is still diligently practicing her guitar and taking her weekly lessons.

No comments: