Saturday, January 11, 2014

GREETINGS FROM LOUISVILLE

Update from Sue:

I am in Louisville and couldn't log on to the computer, so Rose and I decided this would be a good way for me to forward information.  I'm sending it to her and she's posting it.   

Pete called before Goldman and I left this morning to meet Scott.  Idaho Falls had about two inches of snow last night.  Pete hadn't talked to Joe yet.  Those were great photos Pete and Janet sent. 

I think Springfield had all the snow we had, and it was all melting today.  It was just bitter cold here in Louisville this week but not much snow.

Brayden is spending the night with a friend but said he would be home early.  Scott told him to clean up his room before he left, and he did, I looked but couldn't tell it.  Brayden did do lots of helping unloading my stuff from the car.  I haven't got to see Jalen, but he will be over tomorrow.  Scott did take Brayden for soccer signup  this afternoon.  When I said I was going to miss him he said "Well, don't you want to see me play?"  Of course I do.

No comments: