Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Snow and Cold

Rose and I spent a long session with three opthamologists yesterday afternoon, and they have finally determined a way to correct my double vision.  At one point there were four eye doctors and Rose and me in this small room.  Right now I have to shut one eye lots of time to see TV or to type or read.  They've tried to correct the problem with prisms in my glasses but that hasn't succeeded.  Next month I will undergo a surgical procedure that should correct the problem. Before we go any farther they have to get the OK from my primary care physician.  She will, no doubt, give me a go.

We have snow and cold weather again this morning.  Goldman doesn't have school, so he's going to come and shovel for us.  A pipe broke at the lake house while I was in Louisville.   Mad Dog went over to check on things because a pipe also broke at his Dad's house.   He got it fixed and no harm done.

My physical therapist comes this afternoon.  Rose is keeping up with her guitar though she missed her lesson by taking me for my eye appointment yesterday.

No comments: