Sunday, March 23, 2014

Onion Soup Time

Sunday morning and Liz is coming back for breakfast with us.  Rose brought my coffee to me in my room so some usual early morning walking won't get counted as steps on my fit bit (where I'm striving toward an increased amount every day of exercise).

Linda's husband, Joe, is to pick me up tomorrow morning at eleven and take me to to their house where we'll switch cars and drivers and Linda and I will go on down to the lake house.  We'll stop at Culver's in Jefferson City for a hamburger lunch to break up the drive.  If it's cold, Mad Dog will turn the heat up.  He's such a sweetheart.  Joe will surely miss Linda's cooking though she probably will have his meals frozen for when we're gone.  She loves baseball like I do - (even the preseason games, Scott).  She'll probably grocery shop after we arrive.

Doug thinks it may still be too soon to have the boat dewinterized so I'll take his advice.  Surely we'll soon have spring.  I don't need to be there when the marina does the boat, and Doug takes care of the wave runner.

Still doing some eye drops post eye surgery, but I am seeing better than I was.  I'm getting around better since the IVIG on Monday and Tuesday so I guess it's working.  It's time for Liz and breakfast so will quit for now.

No comments: