Sunday, March 09, 2014

Galleria

I've really no news.  I'm the only one up and with the time  change, I don't know for sure what time it is.  I think tomorrow is going to be the nicest weather day we've had so far this year.  I won't be able to even be outside except in and out.  Pete called yesterday after my post.  It's still cold in Idaho.  Rose and Shirley and I went over to the Galleria, but I didn't buy anything.  Shirley found my favorite jeans (which I was looking for and couldn't find) and bought them for me as an early birthday present.

I think Chris is still suffering from his shingles.  Joe and I have both been reading up on them on google.  Everyone says I had suffered so badly with them that I went to the emergency room back when Den and I lived in Springfield.  Neither Joe nor I remember it.  We should have had a blog back then.

Rose is up now.  She is teaching her class today.

No comments: