Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Coming Week

It's cool here today and University City trimmed the trees on our street and around the neighborhood.  Rose and Shirley were both busy, but Rose and I did go out and run some errands.  I think we're not going to have TV until at least Frida,y but we keep entertained.

The woman in the picture, Marnett, is the assistant who helps me with my exercises and other things,  She is lovely help.  Dave Smith came over and did some staining on the back steps here on the patio and some repairs to the front porch and garage entry.  The humming birds have been very active the past few days.  I guess they prefer the cooler weather.

It's float trip weekend coming up, which is a tradition for lots of the crew.  I believe we'll get Brayden on Friday.  Beth, Brayden, and I will go to the lake on Sunday afternoon.  I do know that I'll have a good time and plenty of help.  As usual. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: