Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Eye Doctor

Heard from my old friend from GMAC, Ron Reinhardt, yesterday who's been following this blog for years.  He and his wife, Georgia, have spent the past several winters in Florida but chose this year not to go.  With the brutal winter we've had, he told me it was their worst decision.  I am glad they are keeping up to date with me, and happy to hear from them.

I had that eye surgeon appointment yesterday and after checking me out with various tests, she asked me if I'd got new glasses.  I replied yes and asked her how could she tell.  She said because I can see better.  My vision is 20/25.

They didn't get the wave runner picked up yesterday.    Mad Dog (aka Chris Lynch) just called to say the Wave Runner is in the shop.  We are eager to get it fixed before the big 4th weekend.

Rose is going to make me an appointment for a haircut today.  Stephanie is our hairdresser and is a sweet heart.  She comes here and cuts my hair sometimes.  She is the person who found Linda for me.  She also does Rose and Shirley's hair.  Her salon is nearby.


No comments: