Friday, July 18, 2014

Current Plans

I may be repeating myself I don't have much 'new' news to post.  Rose and I just came downstairs and haven't had our first cup of coffee yet.  Marnett will be here later this morning.  We had pulled pork for dinner last night which at first I had never heard of but have become familiar and fond of ever since.  I think Shirley gets it at Whole Foods.

I talked to Beth last evening and we are set for the coming week.  She and Scott are dropping the boys off here tonight and then they (Scott and Beth) are are going on to their float trip.  On Sunday Beth, Jalen, Brayden, and I will go to the lake.  Jalen may be bringing a friend.  I'll be more specific when I'm clear about the ride down.  Beth's friend with her three children will join us Wednesday, so we'll have a full house and lots of fun and company.

Today we should get TV service restarted.  Charter and NOT ATT.  We were disgusted and  disillusioned with ATT--expensive, unreliable, and complicated.  I have Charter at the lake house and I'm truly satisfied.  The Cardinals are probably going to play tonight though I haven't yet looked at where or when.  I guess we're still in second place but without checking can bet we're way ahead of the Cubs.

No comments: