Thursday, July 17, 2014

Still No Television Service

It's cool again today, but not so hot as it has been in the past few days.  Marnett came and she and I had a great workout.  She will be back tomorrow to assist me again.

Donald and Vita got back from their extended trip to Europe on last Sunday and, per Email, had a fabulous time.  We still don't have TV and are amazed at how much we miss it, especially with the big news today that awful plane crash.  It's bad news today and will be for quite sometime in my opinion.

I believe the current plans (which I'm informed of as they periodically change) are that Scott will come here with Brayden and Beth tomorrow evening, leave Brayden, and he and Beth will go to the float trip.  They'll come back Sunday here.  Scott has to go work on Monday, so I'm not sure about the car situation.  [I'm going to have Rose edit this and correct any mistakes.]  I believe Brayden will be at the lake for several days after Beth gets back from the float trip.  Jalen is coming down Monday.  He's working now and can't take off the whole week.

If this is confusing, that's okay.  It's confusing to me too.

No comments: