Saturday, January 31, 2015

February First is Brother Pete's Birthday

This update is a day early for the Birthday and I won't post  his coming age (as usual).  I've  already talked to him this morning.  I think we determined it's colder in Missouri than in Idaho.  He had already talked to Brother Joe.  Joe probably remembered the birthday occasion.

Chris stopped by yesterday and brought me his old Fit Bit.  The therapist thinks my new one is working and perhaps we're reading it wrong.  We'll see how they compare.   I had another therapy session yesterday and will have one Monday and then have an evaluation on Wednesday.

I took a break and am going to finish posting now.  I've had lunch and my shower and  now Marnett is helping Rose put the cover on the fireplace. Shirley is at CVS which is a long time trip for her.  She prefers Walgreens but had a better coupon for CVS.

Brayden had a basketball game this morning.  His team lost and Brayden fouled out.  I  asked Scott if Brayden would care if I posted that info,  Scott again is sure that Brayden never reads the Blog.  I think he's a Face Book Contributor.  I'll try to find out and get his address.  I'm trying  to learn Facebook.

Stephanie had more tests yesterday but the results won't be available until next Wednesday. Meanwhile, she has everyone's prayers.  Catrina has set up a PayPal to Bank of America account for anyone able to contribute to the awful expenses Stephanie is encountering.  Her insurance annual deductible, her co-pays, the long distance she travels for tests, etc., are stretching her and Dan to the max.  Any contributions that can at least remove some of the stress they feel will be much appreciated.  The information for contributing through PayPal are on Catrina's Facebook page.  Or, if you are uncomfortable with PayPal, please send your contribution directly to:  Stephanie Schmitt, 80 Michael Court, Troy, MO  63379.  There is a good thing to report in all this.  Until last year Stephanie was uninsurable due to an existing condition, lupus.  She now has some health insurance for the first time in about 25 years.




No comments: