Sunday, January 04, 2015

Quiet Sunday

Shelly has already picked Brayden up and is meeting Scott half way.  Rose isn't feeling very well so she went back to bed.  Chris is here and he and I are setting in the living room messing  with our computers.  Marnett isn't coming today so I won't get many of my exercises done.

We had a super dinner at 'Kreis's' last night.  I'm sure I had never eaten crab when I was eleven years  old and Brayden and I shared a portion in the shell.  Brayden helped me and the waiter cracked them.  I also know my mother had never eaten crab, catfish but not crab.  We once took her to some costly restaurant in Springfield and as we were leaving she commented that people would notice that our supper was worth more than our car.  She was probably right back then.

Shelly is bringing Steak and Shake as she returns from the half way trip.  She's started back already.  Chris is laying on the sofa watching football. Hope Rose doesn't have the flu.

No comments: